- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
- Private safari guide
- Maasai Experience tour
- Extended Toyota Land Cruiser
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Moshi.
- All entrance Park fees
- NgorongoroCrater fees
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- All meals while on safari.
- One night Hotel accommodation in Moshi/Arusha.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 540 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature
Tipping is highly appreciated at the end of safari:
Tips will vary depending on the length and complexity of the trip, the number of staff on the trip and the number of clients on the trip. Generally, groups like to meet before the end of the trek to discuss how much they would like to tip each staff member based on their individual trek experience.
The following are daily rates for each climber recommended to tip per staff member:
- Driver guide: $20/day
- Cook: $15/day (this is for the ones opting for a budgeted camping safari.
Please note: If you opt lodge safari, you will be with your driver guide only, therefore you can arrange tip for driver only. If you opt camping safari, then you will be with safari driver guide and cook, therefore you can arrange tip for both two.